Emergency Dentistry – Trophy Club, TX
We’re Here When Your Smile Needs Us
Instead of wasting valuable time in an emergency room for a broken or knocked-out tooth, you can get the expert care you need right away by calling a dental professional like Dr. Sadkin. She’s much better equipped to treat specific dental problems and relieve your pain quickly. When you call Complete Dentistry in Trophy Club for a dental emergency, we’ll make every effort to see you on that very same day. We’re here when your smile needs us, so if you or a family member needs emergency dentistry from our Trophy Club, TX emergency dentist, please contact us right away!
Why Choose Complete Dentistry in Trophy Club for Emergency Dentistry?
- Dental Sedation Offered to Calm Nerves
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
- Insurance Accepted & In-House Dental Savings Plan Available
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Once you call us for emergency dental care, here’s how you can expect us to handle the situation:
- Book your appointment – We’ll find room in our schedule to get you seen later that day. Over the phone, a member of our team can even give you first-aid advice on managing your symptoms in the meantime.
- Examine your mouth – As soon as you arrive at our dental office, Dr. Sadkin will look over your mouth and take X-rays if needed to determine the source and extent of your emergency.
- Go over your treatment options – Dr. Sadkin will recommend which procedure(s) would best relieve your symptoms.
- Repair your smile – When we’ve agreed on a course of treatment, we’ll get started right away on healing your smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Are you not quite sure whether your situation really “counts” as a dental emergency? Even so, we can’t recommend enough that you call us and schedule an appointment. When it comes to your smile’s health, it’s better to be safe than sorry! Below, you’ll find some examples of the most common dental emergencies that we see, as well as some tips for handling them until your appointment.
Understanding the Cost of Treating Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies and their suggested treatments can vary quite a bit from patient to patient. Naturally, this means the cost will vary as well. Before we begin treatment, we’ll make sure you understand the associated costs. We’ll also review your payment options, such as dental insurance. We’re in-network with many leading providers, and we also provide third-party financing and an in-house savings plan to make your care affordable.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
If you’d like to avoid future dental emergencies, you’d do well to follow these tips:
- Wear a protective mouthguard when you play sports.
- Don’t chew on extremely hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or fingernails.
- Don’t use your teeth to open packaging or bottles.
- Brush and floss every single day.
- Visit Complete Dentistry in Trophy Club twice a year for checkups so that we can spot and treat potential emergencies early on.